Business & Finance

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where

I live a few miles out the city, I want a shop that sells second hand PS2 games and stuff.





Road name or something as well please, I'm not great knowing my way round Notts, but I can look it up.





Oh yeah, I know about Game and shops like that but you always find better stuff in the trade shops I think xD





Thanks



Gamestation has a good and wide selection of second hand stuff, there's likely one somewhere in Nottingham. Check their website www.gamestation.co.uk for the store checker to find a store near you.





Game mainly only does new stuff though, so you won't find what your looking for in there.





In my experience, there's not often better deals to be found on pre owned games in anywhere but gamestation, since they often have offers on such as 4 for 20, 2 for 10 etc which others don't have.





The only advantage looking elsewhere I guess would be to find more variety, you don't always find the games your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance