Business & Finance

Monday, March 30, 2009

Problem with Barclays Bank.?

The situation is I opened a BarclaysPlus 11-15 year old account, I put 210 into the account. A few days later, I recieved a letter confirming my pin number and saying my Debit card will follow within 2 days. Instead of a card arriving, I got a letter saying "Guaranteed Payments, Tesco 30 top up". It then said " Even though there are insuffiecent funds in your account, we have agreed to pay". I did not recieve a card, every purchase was at Tesco, The indian call centers are a ******* waste of time, I faxed over dispute forms and have not heard anything. I want to know if anyone has had this problem and how long it was until they got their money back.



Forget the call centres, go into a branch and don't leave until you are satisfied they will sort you problem out. Make sure you write down the name of the person you speak to. As you are under 15, it would be best if you went in with a parent or someone over 18.




Go to the citizen advice,


Bank are greedy mofo's




Nobody should bring his money to any bank any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance