Business & Finance

Monday, March 30, 2009

did anyone hear about alot of members getting banned by the myprotein.co.uk forums for discussin gthat apparently myprotein ingredients arent as they are listed. apparently even though their products are cheap(and probably average because of this, I havent tried them tho) they have lied about their nutritional content on the labels. Just a thought. I usually go with maximuscle but they are so expensive so I was looking to myprotein.co.uk for a cheaper alternative.



No surprise! I was also looking for a cheaper option and made the mistake of ordering from myprotein.co.uk...when my protein did actually arrive it was a complete mess with powder all over the packaging. It then took me 3 days to actually get through to anyone at myprotein, not that they were of any use!!!...Absolute nightmare!!!


I've started using Your Protein by LA Muscle, which is amazingly cheap considering the quality but would love to know if there are any cheaper alternatives.




it is the way the world is.


if you go to their website and talk about how bad their product is then your most likely off getting bad cuz your making their business look bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance