Business & Finance

Monday, March 30, 2009

What jobs can I get? I

I need a job because my parents are making me pay for most of my things now, because of this recession and everything, and money is starting to get a bit tight. My friends and parents don't know anyone who can employ me, I've asked around. I'm just scared of missing out on things my friends can do because they can afford it.





I don't think think achievements really count at my age, but I generally get good marks, and am in top sets for most things.





What official jobs can I get... oh and I live in Cornwall.



In all honesty, you'd be lucky to get anything at the moment.


Try waitressing, restaurants are always employing teenagers/young adults (because they can pay you less!) and there are always students coming and going.





Check your local town centre, though since they will be advertising retail roles, you're unlikely to get a job in a shop unless you have previous experience working in retail.




Do you want a full-time/part-time/saturday job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance