Business & Finance

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In-Store picture machines at WALGREENS?

Does anyone know if the in-store photo machines at Walgreens allow you to upload stuff from a memory stick?


I know you can use disks and memory cards, but I am not sure about the universal memory sticks.


I really dont want to load them online, Id rather do it in store.


Let me know please (:



I used one a few weeks ago, really just out of curiosity. I needed some prints for work and our printer was out of ink. It had a place or a CD and sockets for SD, compact flash, and memory stick. It was very easy to use, you put in your media, it shows thumbnails on the screen and you pick which ones you want, and what size, then it prints them out. The one I used did take memory sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance