Business & Finance

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back into work tomorrow morning for 3 days when do you work and how many days on and off do you work?

install luxury bathrooms



I do 3 days in work, one in uni and 7days as a wife and mother!!




monday to friday 8.30-5.30 and then Saturday 10am-2pm





Sundays off.




None, UNEMPLOYMENT!




I work 7 days a week in one capacity or another.




5days on and 2off


back to work hopefully monday after 10weeks off cus of a car crash




5 days on 2 days off for me




industrial electrical engineer 5 nights 6pm to 6am,!!




i work 4 days have off 3 in a rotation 10 hour days




I'm an actor, but not a very good one so I have LOTS of time off. Lol, also do 4-5 days barwork




i work and wokr and work - no day off :(





5 day office and 2 day cleaning after my 2 year old son

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance