Business & Finance

Monday, April 13, 2009

Need Financial Help Fast. How can I ask my mother for financial help?

I'm in a really big financial jam with my bank. I did not know about finance fees and negative balance fees in banks. I just started last year with a student bank account. the bank doesnt want to wave the 100 dollar fees because I overdraft charged by 61 cents!!! Im outraged!!! Now i need my mom's help. she has given me everything ive ever wanted. I have no job, and my city has a job crisis, cant get one. How do I ask my mom for help, or how can I make money fast before the negative balance fees rise EVERY DAY!!! HELP!!!!



For starters why don't you educate yourself about your bank's terms.


Read all the paperwork you got when you opened your account.





Then call your Mom and tell her that you need money to cover the overdraft and that yes,.... you were uneducated about the process of banking and realized your mistake and did your homework so that it won't happen again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance