Business & Finance

Monday, April 13, 2009

Im 16 and think i overwork?

I'm 16 and i work at a local pizza place. At first i only worked around 2 days 5 hour shifts. But the owner slowly began adding more and now I'm working 5 days a week 5 to 6 hours. This includes Friday and Saturdays so I have no time to have fun with my friends. Summer is coming up and I don't want to waste it working all day. I want to just start working like I used to 3 days a 3 week . I still attend school and planning to go to college. I had to give up soccer for my school because of this. How do I tell my boss this?? please help





I don't know how to approach my boss with this and to top it off he isn't the nicest of them. The manager that usually works when i am is quite nice and I'im sure he would understand because he also has a son my age. But it isn't like he can do anything.



yes but, in this faster world, everyonce should fight with Work





Fall is result of Opportunity to get Top





Thank you




u just have to be brave i suppose, even though its not to big of a deal, just tell you boss that you cant work that much




A great job and way for Teens to make money is by doing Free Surveys Online. Its simple, easy and for ages 13 and up. check this blog for more info and Proof of Payments





http://Jobs4Teens.tk




Hundreds of market research companies use online surveys to learn exactly what consumers want. And they're willing to pay top dollars for your opinion!





http://thesurveyjob.110mb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance