Business & Finance

Monday, April 13, 2009

I want to get into Investment Banking?

Hi there, I am 16 and about to sit my GCSE's, I really want to get into Investment Banking in the future as it is my dream job, but I need some information.





I am predicted an A* in Maths and an A* in Statistics for GCSE's.





After I sit them, I'll be attending a good college where I'll be studying:





Maths


Further Maths


Physics





Hopefully, I'll do well in those subjects and possibly attend a good university (Cambridge or Oxford, possibly :P) and study Pure Maths.





How do I get into investment banking from here :/





Thanks.



In today's economic climate, you are going to be very popular.





Bankers names are mud at present.




Once you have your education you need to start applying to jobs. Apply to as many jobs as you can find. It is very tough to get into investment banking. Don't expect to get hired right away but you will get hired eventually.


Now, as a young person, you should start researching investment banking as much as you possibly can. Know it inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance