Business & Finance

Monday, April 13, 2009

Financial problems family problems what do i do ?

For all my life i have been supported by my grandma and when we moved to the current house we are living in now my uncle and my grandma have been supporting me and my mother is a drug abuser and a alcoholic i mean i have to call the bars and look for her its terrible i even have the bar numbers memorized. she has no job.


well my grandma is 64 years old and she only gets one income and that is social security and my uncle had a check from social security but that was it and that's what we lived off of. but in feb my uncle passed away and were only on one check and that's not enough for rent bills and other things that are needed what do i do im only 15 years old i have a younger sister who is 11 years old and we have a roommate who is 20 what do i do.


my father is a dead beat dad.help.



You could maybe get a part time job some where. I think you have to be at least 15. Try local grocery stores and retail stores. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance