Business & Finance

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What are ur 10 resolutions this year?

01. Get In Shape *Almost Done*

02. Kill Somebody *I have target that special one*

03. Get a Good Job ( 15/hr) *Taking Career*

04. Buy a Camaro Iroc and Tune It *I need the money*

05. Have Sex with Two Girls *I need free time*

06. Get a Formal Girlfriend *I still dating engaged girls U_U*

07. Start a Rock Band (I want to sing songs of Chabelos and Enanitos Verdes)

08. Kill Somebody Else

09. Write a Book

10. Make a Paint and Sell it for 1,000,000 $
loose weight, get along with my sisters, be more open with my dad, do all my schoolwork, get honor roll every term, keep my room clean, earn a cell phone, spend more time with my dog, be really good at clarinet, learn a little piano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance