Business & Finance

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to know how to become a leg model i live near dallas texas so if anyone knows of any agencys around..?

Im only 5,5 but my legs are really athletic because im a gymnast i read something that when you leg model they may ask you to foot model to i am a 81/2 or a 9 i dont know if that would be a bad foot size so let me know if anyone thinks i have potential.
That is a specialty type of model that is specific. I would contact a reputable agency like the Campbell modeling agency in Dallas. Otherwise, you may have to contact a shoe designer for specifics. Also look at local corporate locations like JC Penney and Neiman Marcus that uses print ads. They do the modeling and print work here in the area.



I believe modeling sizes for shoes are an 4.5. People don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Loans

Local Businesses

Business & Finance